diumenge, 4 d’abril del 2010

LETTER TO A FRIEND

Dear Peter,
Two weeks ago there was “Festes del tura” in Olot, as you know all the people celebrated the biggest days in the city because it is the local festivity.
The festival lasted four or five days and the most amazing show is the giants. The giants are two big statues, a man and a woman. Two men under the giants dance in a big square and also in the streets. I always used to go to see when I was younger them and it is very beautiful.
Other days you can go to night parties where you can spend a good time with young people. One of the nights you can see bulls in bullring and some people running in front the bull.
Finally, on the last day, if you want you will see the amazing fireworks and the last dance of the giants with candles. It’s a beautiful festival but I often go on holidays with my family and I can’t see all the shows.
Next year if you want I will show you the festival, kisses.