diumenge, 4 d’abril del 2010

CELEBRITIES

If I could meet any celebrity in the word, I would like to meet Andrés Iniesta, the footballer, who plays in FCB team. On one hand, I chose this celebrity because he is my favourite footballer in his team, and on the other hand, he is a humble person and he never loses his nerves or the respect for the others.
Andrés is not very tall and slim, he has got short dark hair and dark eyes as well. Usually, when I see him he wears FCB clothes. He has not bad-tempered, he has not good-natured and he is very modest. He is very famous for his skin because is very pale and white.If I had the opportunity to meet him I would like to talk to him about his life apart from football and I would ask him about his career to arrive in the best team in the world and how he feels.